Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Importance of Deep Conditioning

...So...I have been slacking on my hair lately (I know, I know) not that I am proud of it, I have just been busy...being busy. lol.  I woke up one day and wondered why my hair felt like a Brillo pad (S.O.S) and realized i hadn't been on my routine. Our hair NEEDS...let me repeat that NEEDS moisture and when it doesn't get it...it acts out. Simple as that. I recommend DC once a week if you are able to and bi-weekly if your schedule is busy. Having natural hair doesn't mean you don't still have to provide a little TLC to your tress.  I am trying to school you so you can learn from my mistake.

The weather will be changing soon which means your routine does too...lets show the world how sexy Natural hair is.

-Also, more shirts will be coming soon, new designs and other states to rep...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment