Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are your can't live without products?

I have yet to find my "ride or die" products. I must say that I have to keep pure shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil for moisture, but I don't look at those as "products" they are more like nature's gifts =) As for certain things like that perfect shampoo (although I mainly co-wash), that perfect conditioner, that perfect product to define curls, and that product (whatever it may be) that will reduce shrinkage, I am still searching. Everyone has to be a product junky at least until you find what works for you. It would be so simple if we had a "one size fits all" product that we could all go and get, but unfortunately we don't, so you have to try out a lot of products until you find what your hair has been longing for. Have you found those products that work for you? What product is it and what are the benefits?

No comments:

Post a Comment