Friday, May 6, 2011

Leave in Conditioner

SOOOO...I may have just found my new favorite YouTube personality, Kim Love of KimmayTube. I have learned so much in the last 14 minutes by watching her videos.

She came up with a mixture for a leave-in conditioner (I can't wait to try it) and it seems pretty good. I do suggest you go and check her out, but I have the recipe here for you now.

1oz-Kinky Curly Knot Today (leave-in conditioner)
2tsp-Castor Oil
2tsp-Jojoba Oil
2tbsp-Aloe Vera Juice (4.5-4.0 Ph Balance)

Mix it well and I am sure your hair will thank you. Being that I use 2 of the 4 products currently I am very anxious to switch things up. It seems that my hair has hit a point of rebellion. So something to change the game will be much needed. Again, this is NOT my mixture and I encourage you to check out KimmayTube at www.YouTube.com

Enjoy and happy hair growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment