Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Years Hair


Ladies...what are your plans for your "New Years Hair"? Prior to being natural, I would have had an appointment set for Dec 30th to get my hair fried, dyed, and laid to the side. But now that I am natural, I have other plans. I think I might go for a BIG look. Something to make everyone look; heads turning, and necks breaking. We typically want our hair to look wonderful bring in a new year.
Here are a few suggestions for something different.

1) Do a braid design on one side of your hair and have the other side fro'd out!

2) (TWA) do a side part in your hair

3) Do a juicy mohawk

4) Do a pompadour (hump, or think of Janelle Monae) in the front with your fro fluffed in the back

5) Add a hair flower, do a flower on the side of your fierce fro, or add it to your afro puff

6) Do some big twist in the back of your hair, bringing your hair to the front and fluff it out.

...make your hair stand out. Make it so when others see YOUR hair...they want to run and chop off their relaxed hair. LOL.

Thought it would only be right to show you ladies one of my FAV hair idols. Ms. Teyana Taylor





No comments:

Post a Comment