Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Been gone for a minute...

Now I'm back with the jump off (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Okay, well I do apologize for taking a "vacation" from blogging, however, I do come bearing gifts (sort of).

It is only right that we have a contest for Christmas (Yeah!!!) Express what being natural means to you. Describe struggles, products, enjoyment, happiness, etc. There have been so many women that are going natural and have come to me for advice and I love it. I can help where I can but we all have to find our own way. Find what products work and don't work for you, try various styles, re-learn YOUR hair! Although we all have different journeys, we will find that certain obstacles have been shared by all. Love you ladies and I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

(Bet you are wondering what you could win) Well the winner of this contest will get a bottle of Kinky Curly-Knot Today leave-in conditioner. This stuff is AMAZING! Good Luck =)

-Winner will be announced Dec 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment