Saturday, March 13, 2010

GVP Detangler


Okay so I was on the hunt for a really good detangling conditioner. I stopped in Sally's Beauty Supplies (originally for Eco Styler gel only) and stumbled across the GVP brand Detangler. Let me just say that this is what love is all about, it has great slip and smells delightful. It is about $5.99, and since I only detangle twice a month this was a great value for me. I strongly suggest trying this out and if for some reason you do not like it...you can just send me the half used bottles =)



Compare to: Paul Mitchell The Detangler


>Detangles instantly
>Smoothes and softens
>Adds instant shine
>Diminishes static

For medium to coarse and chemically treated hair. Used daily, GVP Conditioning Detangler will leave your hair smooth, soft, shiny and static free. Helps to protect hair from harmful UV rays. An extremely moisturizing, fast detangling conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment